To ease your understanding of the home purchase and building process, read these steps.
- First, you’ll make your earnest money deposit and sign the purchase agreement.
- Next, your loan application is submitted to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage and the loan process begins.
- Attend our Design Center Orientation and Open House. Preview the selections you will be making to personalize your new home (Non-contingent Buyers only).
- Schedule your design preview meeting.
- Attend your Design Center Preview Meeting and choose options and upgrades to personalize your home. *Deposit additional earnest money & 50% of upgrade costs.
- Construction begins! Select lighting fixtures at Globe Lighting..
- Home sales price and loan amount are confirmed. Time to finalize your loan.
- All of the included amenities and upgrades are being installed in your home to make it uniquely yours.
- Prepare to move 30 days prior to completion. Schedule utilities, phone service, cable and movers, forward your mail, etc. You will be notified of your new home orientation meeting.
- Attend your new home orientation and find out about your new home.
- Title Co. receives loan docs.
- The Title Co. prepares closing statement and schedules signing appt
- You’re notified of any funds to bring to closing.
- Sign final escrow & loan docs.
- Pick up your keys! Fall in love with your new Legend Home.
This is not an exact schedule but a reference guide only. Marketed by Legend Real Estate Services.
Depending on the stage of construction at time of purchase, colors and finishes may have been selected by our professional design team and are only subject to review. Design Center orientation is for non-contingent buyers only. Information subject to change without notice. See sales rep for details.
**If using Wells Fargo, deposits are reduced.