Willamette Landing is almost SOLD-OUT!
Only 7 Homes Remain in Legend at Willamette Landing! Tour our Model Home Today, before it’s too late!
Located on the scenic banks of the Willamette River and just a few minutes from Corvallis’ historic downtown, Willamette Landing is a master-planned community comprised of newly constructed, green-certified Corvallis homes for sale.
This beautiful riverside community features the Legend Homes’ exclusive 3 Year Energy Cost Guarantee.
These New Homes in Corvallis are the Perfect Combination of Nature and City Living.
The five-acre neighborhood includes peaceful walking paths and the centrally-located Riverbend Park. Also close-by is Willamette Park and Natural Area, an idyllic, wooded 287-acre park that stretches along the banks of the Willamette River offering boating opportunities, walking trails, a year-round Frisbee golf course, and wildlife viewing. It’s a walkable getaway just minutes from your door.
The new home community also features a recreation center with workout room and pool. In addition, there are nearby indoor and outdoor soccer facilities that can be enjoyed by the entire family and there are numerous sports leagues to join for a variety of ages.
Just a few minutes drive north is historic downtown Corvallis – offering an array of unique clothing boutiques, fine furniture stores, gift shops and galleries. Corvallis is a vibrant university and river city filled with historic buildings, gorgeous parks, bustling restaurants and fantastic local breweries like Block 15 Brewing Co.
If you’re looking for the best Corvallis homes for sale, then the premium home construction and Willamette Landing’s perfect combination of proximity to nature and city life offers your family Oregon living at its best.
Visit Us: 3361 SE Summerfield Drive, Corvallis, OR 97333
Call Us: (541) 760-4742
Hours: Weds – Sun Open Daily at Noon, Mon & Tues On-Call/By Appt Only
Get a Sneak Peek at Phase 9
Excited about Phase 9? We are too! Sign up now to get the latest news and Legend Homes updates?
Hwy 99 S 1 Mile, Left to Rivergreen, Follow Signs
This beautiful master-planned community of new homes in Corvallis is set on the banks of the Willamette River and conveniently located just south of town’s vibrant, historic center.
The neighborhood features a full recreation center consisting of a comfortable great room with complete kitchen and fireplace. The oversized exercise room includes treadmills, an elliptical machine, a recumbent bike, universal weight machine and free weights.
Plus, there are two in-ground exterior pools, one specifically for children, overlooking the Willamette River.
Also within the five-acre neighborhood setting, the Riverbend Public City Park is centrally located and features play structures, a covered picnic area, full basketball court, restrooms and open play area.
- Choice of cabinet styles and finishes with soft-close doors and drawers, in a variety of stains and knob selections
- Quartz, solid surface, kitchen islands and counter tops with full tile backsplashes
- Stainless Whirlpool appliances including Energy Star® dishwasher, gas or electric range with double oven and micro/hood
- Under mount granite sink with chrome faucet and garbage disposal
- Recessed lighting with energy saving LED bulbs
- 9 foot ceilings on main floor. Some vaults & 2-Story spaces (per plan)
- Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP) in entry, powder bath, kitchen and great room
- Durable, contemporary vinyl flooring in hall bath, utility and master bath
- Choice of stain resistant carpeting throughout remainder of home
- Electronic ignition gas fireplaces with tile surround and mantle
- Large Format Ceramic Tile Countertops in bathrooms with 6″ backsplash
- Moen bath faucets and valves in chrome finish and two style choices
- High-performance TOTO® toilets
- Square China sinks in bathrooms and pedestal sink in powder
- Uponor PEX water piping throughout
- RG6 Cable TV and CAT5e structured phone wiring outlets in 6 locations plus Fiber Optic Ready
- A/C Ready
- Fully wood wrapped interior windows
- Painted woodwork throughout
- Squared sheetrock corners on walls
- Square top 2 panel doors with smooth finish
- Variety of Kwikset knobs or levers available in several finishes
- 30″ Upper Cabinet in Laundry with crown moulding
- Bright white outlets, cover plates and Decora light switches throughout
- Generous lighting allowance for light fixtures
- Pre-wired for two ceiling fans
- Dedicated freezer circuit or charging station in garage
- Professional designer assistance in selecting colors and finishes
- Raised vanity cabinets with double sinks
- 5 ft or 6 ft soaking tub (varies by plan)
- Large format ceramic tile countertops with 6″ backsplash
- Walk-in closet with built-in wood shelving and aromatic cedar lining
- Attractive exterior elevations with choice of rich paint colors
- Elevations with stone or brick (varies per plan)
- 8 ft raised panel, fiberglass insulated entry doors in rich colors with elegant handle set
- Exposed aggregate driveway, front walk, porch and 12′ x 15′ back patio
- HardiPlank, HardiPanel, HardiShake, HardiStucco siding with 30-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Limited lifetime guaranteed designer composition roof with enhanced ridge
- Solid insulated garage doors with opener, 2 remote controls and keyless entry
- Professionally landscaped front yards with sprinkler system and drip irrigation
- Front yards maintained by HOA
- 2 exterior outlets and 2 hose bibs (front and rear yard)
- 6 ft good neighbor style rear yard cedar fence with gate
LEGEND EARTHSMART FEATURES
- The following third-party inspections and certifications are performed on all Legend Homes: Ductwork Testing, Blower Door Tests and Lumber Dry Out Certification. These certifications are documented and shared with our homeowners as evidence of the home’s energy efficiency. In addition, every Legend Home receives Energy Trust of Oregon’s Energy Performance Score, an independent assessment of energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Legend Homes Exclusive 3-Year Energy Bill Guarantee*
- Heavy duty insulated windows with low-E glazing and energy efficient 0.30 U factor)
- Advanced window installation system to prevent water and air leakage
- 95%+ efficient forced air gas furnace located within living space of home, reducing energy and natural gas consumption
- High Efficiency Natural gas water heater
- Minimum of 90% LED lighting throughout home
- R-23 blown-in fiberglass wall insulation at exterior walls for energy conservation
- R-49 ceiling insulation, R-38 vaulted ceilings
- Insulated exterior doors, including garage door
- Zonal pressure relief to maintain consistent atmosphere throughout
- Whole house fresh air ventilation system with programmable thermostat
- High efficiency media filters to reduce pollen and dust particles
- Low VOC paint
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Visqueen vapor and radon barrier in crawl space
- Water saving showerheads, faucets and water closets
- Low-impact landscaping and drip irrigation to conserve water
- Local vendors and suppliers
*See sales representative for details. In the interest of continuous improvement, Legend Homes reserves the right to modify or change the floor plans, elevations and materials without prior notice or obligation. Such changes may not always be reflected in our models, displays or written materials. CCB#55151 010616
By the River
Scenic Willamette Park is just around the corner and within easy walking distance. This beautifully wooded 287-acre park lies along the banks of the Willamette River offers boating, walking trails and wildlife for the nature enthusiast. Play a round of Frisbee golf, frolic with the family in the huge recreation field or treat your pet to a visit to the designated unleashed area for dogs.
Less than a mile away on the Mary’s River, historic Avery Park offers more opportunities for rest and relaxation with a lovely, tranquil rose and rhododendron garden, three covered kitchen sheltered areas and a playground designed for disabled children.
A new city park is on its way as well, complete with play equipment and conveniently located within the neighborhood.
Just about a mile up the road, downtown Corvallis area offers a multitude of conveniences all within blocks of each other. Corvallis’ City Center boasts an array of unique clothing boutiques, fine furniture stores, giftshops and galleries.
While downtown, enjoy a cup of java at Starbucks, The Beanery, Roni Jo’s or one of several other friendly coffee shops. For a breakfast or lunch treat, try New Morning Bakery and sample the delicious homemade fare they are renowned for. Jazz up your evening with dinner at Fireworks Restaurant, where the food is delicious and the air is alive with the sound of talented local musicians.
Corvallis Plays Soccer!
Both indoor and outdoor soccer facilities abound here. The nearby Willamette Soccer Park offers wonderful outdoor recreation opportunities that the entire family can enjoy.
Corvallis hosts dozens of state, regional and national competitions each year, for athletes of all ages. The Corvallis Sports Park provides year-round play for true soccer enthusiasts through a variety of leagues and tournaments. Inline hockey and flag football are also favorites at the indoor facility.
Just three miles away, beautiful Oregon State University campus offers a variety of superior educational, cultural and recreational opportunities. This highly acclaimed school provides a full range of academic majors, as well as post-graduate degrees that suit the continuing educational needs of the entire family.
The Lasells Stewart Center for Conference and Performing Arts provides over 45,000 square feet of auditoriums, galleries and patio space that provide for the cultural, performing arts and conference needs of OSU, the surrounding community and its visitors.
Cheer the Beavers at Reser’s Stadium, Gill Coliseum or Goss Stadium as they participate in a variety of exhilarating sporting events. The Dixon Center and the MU combine to provide uniquely fun and challenging recreational activities including an indoor climbing wall, bowling lanes, a swimming pool and exercise facility.
Quality of Life
Take advantage of the close proximity of a variety of innovative workout centers. Conveniently located choices include Down Gym and Wow Fitness — offering a unique and productive circuit training regimen that caters specifically to women. For outdoor physical fitness, take a walk, jog or bike on numerous well-maintained paths, and enjoy the beautiful parks and scenery that the surrounding environment has to offer.
Corvallis School District
1555 SW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR, 97333
Lincoln Elementary School
110 Southeast Alexander Avenue
Corvallis, OR, 97333
Linus Pauling Middle School
1111 NW Cleveland Avenue
Corvallis, OR, 97330
Corvallis High School
1555 CW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR, 97333
For questions detailing school availability, please contact the Corvallis School District.
Information deemed reliable. Interested parties should verify.