Move-in Now or Personalize Your New Home with Custom Design Selections & Colors!
Click below for our current inventory and completion dates. Hurry though, the deadline is June 25th to customize selections within the current release of new homes in Legend at Sylvia!
These brand new Energy Certified, EarthSmart Homes feature main level living, oversized covered patios, smart home features, and much more, including Legend Homes’ exclusive Energy Cost Guarantee.
The university community of Corvallis is one of the most scenic, charming towns in the Willamette Valley. It is bordered by the Willamette River to the east and Mary’s River to the south.
Sylvia by Legend Homes in Corvallis is conveniently located 60 minutes from ocean beaches, within 90 minutes of the Portland metropolitan area, two hours from the Cascades and under three hours from Bend.
E-mail us today for more information!
Model Home: 1103 SW Sylvia St.
Call Us: (541) 760-4742
Hours: Sat & Sun 10-4, Weekdays by Appointment
Directions: From I-5, Exit 228 Lebanon/Corvallis, West to OR-34, Continue to Or-34 Bypass W, Continue to US-20, Right on SW 35th St, Left to SW Western Blvd, Continue onto SW West Hills Rd, Left to SW Sylvia St.
This university community is one of the most scenic, charming towns in the Willamette Valley. An award-winning city that has been recognized as one of the best college towns and one of the top ten places to live, Corvallis offers arts and parks, biking and hiking, and is known for its appealing number of places to wine and dine. This is a community where neighbors get to know each other and where folks still smile at strangers passing by.
People of all ages can find a lot to appreciate in our town. We have a broad range of year-round activities for residents and visitors, including: a Farmer’s Market, The Fall Festival and Winter’s Eve. It is a great place to raise a family or retire.
- Choice of cabinet styles and finishes with soft-close doors and drawers, in a variety of stains and knob selections
- Cambria® solid surface, kitchen counter tops with full tile backsplashes
- GE® Café Pro-Style stainless steel appliances
- Under mount Blanco-Diamond sink, in a variety of color choices, w/stainless pull-down faucet and garbage disposal
- 9 or 10 ft. ceilings on main floor. Some vaults & 2-Story spaces
- Luxury Vinyl Planks (LVP) in entry, powder bath, kitchen, utility and great room
- Large format tile flooring in all full bathrooms
- Choice of stain resistant carpeting throughout remainder of home
- Large format tile countertops in all full bathrooms
- Moen® bath faucets and valves in with three style choices
- High-performance TOTO® toilets with elongated bowl
- Rectangular china sinks in bathrooms and pedestal sink in powder
- Laundry sink with Moen® faucet in cabinet (per plan)
- Uponor PEX water piping throughout
- Electronic ignition gas fireplaces (per plan)
- RG6 Cable TV and CAT6 structured wiring outlets in 6 locations (including 1 exterior location)
- Smart Home Ready: Remotely monitor and control front door locks, lights, garage door opener, water pre-heat and home’s temperature
- Pre-Wired for air conditioning
- Fully wood wrapped interior ‘picture-framed’ windows
- Wainscoting in dining area and powder room (per plan)
- Painted woodwork throughout with interior column treatments, where applicable
- Squared sheetrock corners on walls
- Interior doors with transom (locations per plan)
- Kwikset knobs or levers in several finishes and styles
- White outlets, cover plates with Decora switches
- Pre-wired for 3 ceiling fans (including back patio)
- Dedicated circuit for a freezer & future electric vehicle charging station in garage
- LED recessed can lights (locations per plan)
- Generous lighting allowance
- Modern Farmhouse & Cottage styled elevations & details
- 8ft stained or painted fiberglass entry doors
- Colored broom finished cement driveway, front walk, porch and back covered patio (per plan)
- HardiPlank, HardiPanel, HardiShake siding with HardiTrim including 30-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Stained tongue and groove ceilings at covered back patio
- Limited lifetime warranty composition roof
- Garage walls flush coat and PVA (primer)
- Carriage style insulated garage doors with windows
- Garage door opener with 2 remote controls, keyless entry and smart capabilities
- Professionally landscaped front yards with sprinkler system and drip irrigation
- Front yard landscaping maintained by HOA
- Gas line for BBQ area on covered back patio (per plan)
- 2 exterior outlets and 2 hose bibs (front and rear yard)
- Rear yard cedar privacy fence with 6 ft good neighbor style front and side fencing
- Large tile showers with frameless glass door
- Vanity cabinets with rectangular double raised sinks
- Large walk-in closets with wood shelves and aromatic cedar lining
LEGEND EARTHSMART ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Third-Party inspections and certification, including: Ductwork, Blower Door Test and Lumber Moisture Certification.
- Energy Trust of Oregon’s Energy Performance Score, an independent assessment of energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Legend Homes Exclusive Energy Bill Guarantee
- Heavy duty insulated windows with low-E glazing and energy efficient 0.30 U factor
- Advanced window installation system to prevent water and air leakage
- 95%+ efficient forced air gas furnace and ductwork located within living space of home, reducing energy and natural gas consumption
- Energy Efficient Natural Gas or Tankless Water Heaters (per plan)
- Minimum of 90% LED lighting throughout home
- R-23 blown-in fiberglass wall insulation at exterior walls for energy conservation
- R-49 ceiling and attic insulation, R-38 flooring and vaulted ceilings
- Insulated exterior doors, including garage door
- Zonal pressure relief to maintain consistent atmosphere throughout
- Whole house fresh air ventilation system with programmable thermostat
- High efficiency media filters to reduce pollen and dust particles
- Low VOC paints, carpeting and other surfaces
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Vapor and radon barrier in crawl space
- Water saving showerheads, faucets and water closets
- Low-impact landscaping and drip irrigation to conserve water
*See sales representative for details. In the interest of continuous improvement, Legend Homes reserves the right to modify or change the floor plans, elevations and materials without prior notice or obligation. Such changes may not always be reflected in our models, displays or written materials. CCB#55151 082015
SmartHome Automation Ready
Compatible with every Smartphone operating system, the Nexia all-in-one app connects your smart devices through Z-Wave technology and helps streamline the way you manage your day. You can perform everyday tasks such as controlling your home’s temperature, automatically locking the front door on your way out or turning on the lights before you come home. You can even see, hear and speak to anyone at your front door from your Smartphone, Tablet or PC! The perfect combination of convenience and security, right from the palm of your hand.
- Programmable Wi-Fi Thermostat
- SmartOutlet with Programmable Timer to Provide On Demand Instant Hot Water at Faucets & Showers
- 2 Exterior SmartLight Switches (Front Porch & Garage Sconce Lights)
- SmartGarage Door Opener with Z-Wave Controller
- Two Outlets for Camera Locations, One Camera Included
- Electronic Deadbolt
- Video Doorbell with Two-Way Audio and Customizable Motion Sensors
- 12 Month Paid Subscription to Nexia
Nexia empowers you to lead an active life without worrying about what’s happening at home.Please visit http://www.nexiahome.com/.
By the River
Scenic Willamette Park is just around the corner and within easy walking distance. This beautifully wooded 287-acre park lies along the banks of the Willamette River offers boating, walking trails and wildlife for the nature enthusiast. Play a round of Frisbee golf, frolic with the family in the huge recreation field or treat your pet to a visit to the designated unleashed area for dogs.
Less than a mile away on the Mary’s River, historic Avery Park offers more opportunities for rest and relaxation with a lovely, tranquil rose and rhododendron garden, three covered kitchen sheltered areas and a playground designed for disabled children.
A new city park is on its way as well, complete with play equipment and conveniently located within the neighborhood.
Just about a mile up the road, downtown Corvallis area offers a multitude of conveniences all within blocks of each other. Corvallis’ City Center boasts an array of unique clothing boutiques, fine furniture stores, giftshops and galleries.
While downtown, enjoy a cup of java at Starbucks, The Beanery, Roni Jo’s or one of several other friendly coffee shops. For a breakfast or lunch treat, try New Morning Bakery and sample the delicious homemade fare they are renowned for. Jazz up your evening with dinner at Fireworks Restaurant, where the food is delicious and the air is alive with the sound of talented local musicians.
Corvallis Plays Soccer!
Both indoor and outdoor soccer facilities abound here. The nearby Willamette Soccer Park offers wonderful outdoor recreation opportunities that the entire family can enjoy.
Corvallis hosts dozens of state, regional and national competitions each year, for athletes of all ages. The Corvallis Sports Park provides year-round play for true soccer enthusiasts through a variety of leagues and tournaments. Inline hockey and flag football are also favorites at the indoor facility.
Quality of Life
Take advantage of the close proximity of a variety of innovative workout centers. Conveniently located choices include Down Gym and Wow Fitness — offering a unique and productive circuit training regimen that caters specifically to women. For outdoor physical fitness, take a walk, jog or bike on numerous well-maintained paths, and enjoy the beautiful parks and scenery that the surrounding environment has to offer.
Just three miles away, beautiful Oregon State University campus offers a variety of superior educational, cultural and recreational opportunities. This highly acclaimed school provides a full range of academic majors, as well as post-graduate degrees that suit the continuing educational needs of the entire family.
The Lasells Stewart Center for Conference and Performing Arts provides over 45,000 square feet of auditoriums, galleries and patio space that provide for the cultural, performing arts and conference needs of OSU, the surrounding community and its visitors.
Cheer the Beavers at Reser’s Stadium, Gill Coliseum or Goss Stadium as they participate in a variety of exhilarating sporting events. The Dixon Center and the MU combine to provide uniquely fun and challenging recreational activities including an indoor climbing wall, bowling lanes, a swimming pool and exercise facility.
- Corvallis School District
1555 SW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR, 97333
- Adams Elementary School
1615 SW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR, 97333
- Linus Pauling Middle School
1111 NW Cleveland Avenue
Corvallis, OR, 97330
- Corvallis High School
1555 CW 35th Street
Corvallis, OR, 97333
For questions detailing school availability, please contact the Corvallis School District.
Information deemed reliable. Interested parties should verify.